Nigella Lawson shared the measuring spoon she used in a program on Twitter, which caused a great impact.This product has become popular. Let’s take a look at this measuring spoon
- 【ULTIMATE COMFORT – PROFESSIONAL AESTHETIC】: Perfectly portion your flour, sugar and spice with this measuring cups set that has sizes 1.25/2.55/15/250ml/125ml/80ml/60ml.
- 【SUPERIOR QUALITY】: Our Measuring Cups is built with the highest quality of to endure EVERYDAY use with the highest quality standards you should expect, the Black Walnut handle, one of the finest and durable timbers
- 【EASY USAGE 】: Ergonomic Black Walnut handles for perfect grip,easy to read and will never wash off one of the finest and durable timbers, it is ecologically harvested making these measruing cups sustainable and eco-friendly
- 【HIGHEST QUALITY COPPER-COATED】: Made from top-quality stainless steel metal to endure daily kitchen use. Sturdy, durable. These copper-plated stainless steel measuring cups offer vintage style that looks great in any modern or rustic kitchen
- 【Precision Accuracy: Kitchen Friendly】: Whether you love baking, cooking on the grill, or making fun foods you find on, our 8-piece Measuring Cups gives you more convenience and precision for all your favorite s, cakes, steaks, and meals
Check the Price on Amazon or Get it on our website
More information about Nigella Lawson
Nigella Lucy Lawson (born 6 January 1960) is an English food writer and television cook.
She attended Godolphin and Latymer School, London. After graduating from the University of Oxford, where she was a member of Lady Margaret Hall, Lawson started work as a book reviewer and restaurant critic, later becoming the deputy literary editor of The Sunday Times in 1986. She then embarked upon a career as a freelance journalist, writing for a number of newspapers and magazines. In 1998 her first cookery book, How to Eat, was published and sold 300,000 copies, becoming a best-seller. Her second book, How to Be a Domestic Goddess, was published in 2000, winning the British Book Award for Author of the Year.